- Stay connected whenever you’re on the go with a Romulus Public Library wireless hotspot!
- These devices go where you go and offer wireless wherever a T-Mobile signal operates. The hotspot can provide Wi-Fi internet access.
Who can get one?
- You must have a valid Romulus Public Library card and be in good standing.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older to place a hold or checkout a device.
- The Mobile Hotspot is checked out with your library card, just like any other item.
May I return the Hotspot in the book drop?
- No, Hotspots must be returned directly to Romulus Public Library’s circulation desk
- This item cannot be returned to other libraries, ONLY Romulus Public Library
How long may I keep the Hotspot?
- The loan period is two weeks
- Devices may not be renewed
- Users will be limited to one device
What happens if the Hotspot becomes overdue?
- Overdue Hotspots are automatically deactivated
What if I break or lose the Hotspot or any of its associated components?
- You are responsible for loss or damage to the Hotspot or any of its contents
- Any damage/or lost item(s) will be assessed a fee based on the cost to replace the damaged or lost item(s)
This project is funded with a Library Services and Technology Act grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services administered by the Library of Michigan.
Please note that these devices only work within the United States. They will not work internationally. Click here for more information about coverage.
For more information, please call 734-942-7589