By Executive Order of Governor Whitmer, the Library has extended the Closure through April 13, 2020.
- Due dates on materials currently checked out and due during the closure are extended through April 30, 2020.
- Our outdoor drop box is available curbside. You may return materials if you wish.
- NO FINES will be accrued during the closure.
- Library cards that expire during the closure have been extended until June 1, 2020.
- Holds currently on the Hold Shelf will be held for one week after the library reopens.
- Delivery of Holds has been suspended until the library reopens.
- MelCat holds have been suspended and cannot be placed.
- Informational links on the COVID-19 virus have been added to the library website www.romuluslibrary.org
- Michigan Activity Pass has been suspended until further notice.
- Wi-fi is available for use in the library parking lot. Please feel free to you it.
- Overdrive, Hoopla, and RBDigital Magazines are available for downloading/streaming books, audiobooks, graphic novels, movies, music, and magazines using your valid library card. Visit our website www.romuluslibrary.org and click on the Digital Library tab for more information.
Thank you again for your patience. We have heard from many of you how much you miss coming too the library. We miss you too and look forward to seeing you soon. Stay safe everyone!