These are for in-house checkouts only. This means they do not leave the building. Patrons can use these to sit at study tables instead of using the public computers.
We also offer classes to help patrons learn programs/computers/basic technology help. If you have a specific topic you want help in you can always set up a tutoring session by clicking here!
Who can get one?
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must have a valid Romulus Public Library card and be in good standing.
- You must have your driver’s license/state ID.
How long may I keep the Laptop?
- The loan period is two hours.
- Devices can be renewed if there is no hold.
- Users will be limited to one device.
What if I break or lose the laptop or any of its associated components?
- You are responsible for loss or damage to the laptop or any of its contents.
- Any damage/or lost item(s) will be assessed a fee based on the cost to replace the damaged or lost item(s).