COMING IN DECEMBER!
These are for in-house checkouts only. This means they do not leave the building. Patrons can use these to sit at study tables instead of using the public computers.
Who can get one?
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must have a valid Romulus Public Library card and be in good standing.
- You must have your driver’s license/state ID.
How long may I keep the Laptop?
- The loan period is two hours.
- Devices can be renewed if there is no hold.
- Users will be limited to one device.
What if I break or lose the laptop or any of its associated components?
- You are responsible for loss or damage to the laptop or any of its contents.
- Any damage/or lost item(s) will be assessed a fee based on the cost to replace the damaged or lost item(s).
Funding is provided in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Library of Michigan.