Grab and Go Activity Kits contain all that is needed to make a craft or do an activity, excluding scissors and glue. Instructions and reference pictures provided when necessary.
How to get your activity kit(s)
- Call the library (734) 942-7589 during our curbside hours to request one or more kits to be put aside for you!
- When you arrive at the library, follow curbside procedures. Let staff know if you are picking up activity kit(s) and what vehicle you are driving. Staff will bring the kits out to you!
Kids (Ages 10 & under) Easier crafts, although younger children may still need adult assistance.
- Handprint/Finger Paints #1 (Toddler friendly!)
- Geometric Painting
- Fall Fun Activities (for 3-6 yrs old)
- Color by Number #3
- Create a Comic
- Beaded Bracelets *Choking hazard – contains small parts. *
- Make Your Own Puzzle
AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!