These are 30 minute tutoring sessions. By submitting the appointment you are agreeing to the policies and conditions set forth. The policy can be viewed in the booking portion below under “Terms and Conditions of Usage.”
- Email – Gmail, Yahoo, etc.
- Windows 7/8/10
- Internet Browsers (Chrome/Firefox)
- Google Docs, Drive or Calendar
- Kindle, Nook or other eReaders
- iPad or Tablet
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Publisher
Please note we do not help with dating profiles or finances.
- No same day appointments
- One session per week
- No late arrivals will be accepted
- Three no calls OR cancellations will lead to banning for a month (if you continuously sign up and don’t show up this takes tutoring away from others)
- It is a one-on-one session, do not bring other people with you
- These sessions are for tutoring, not for staff to do your work for you
- You are allowed 3 sessions on a topic, these are meant to tutor you so you learn, after 3 sessions you should know how to do the task yourself
How it Works
- Book your appointment with the link at the top
- Read the rules (booking the appointment acknowledges you agree to the rules)
- Arrive at your scheduled time, if you are more than 10 minutes late, it will result in a cancelled tutoring session
- Begin your session
Looking for resources to learn on your own? Check out these websites:
GCF Learn Free – This website covers the basics of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access for Office versions ranging from 2000 to 2013.
Touch Typing Study – This is great for beginners. It walks you through each lesson, and gradually builds up to typing more letters.
Keybr – This site assumes some previous knowledge of typing but offers great practice for those looking to increase their typing speed and accuracy.
Online Keyboarding Education – This is great for any skill level.