These are 30 minute tutoring sessions.
- Email – Gmail, Yahoo, etc.
- Windows 7/8/10
- Internet Browsers (Chrome/Firefox)
- Google Docs, Drive or Calendar
- Kindle, Nook or other eReaders
- iPad or Tablet
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Publisher
Please note we do not help with dating profiles or finances.
- No same day appointments
- One session per week
- It is a one-on-one session, do not bring other people with you
- These sessions are for tutoring, not for staff to do your work for you
How it Works
- Book your appointment with the link at the top
- Arrive at your scheduled time
- Agree to our agreement form and sign
- Begin your session
Looking for resources to learn on your own? Check out these websites:
GCF Learn Free – This website covers the basics of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access for Office versions ranging from 2000 to 2013.
Touch Typing Study – This is great for beginners. It walks you through each lesson, and gradually builds up to typing more letters.
Keybr – This site assumes some previous knowledge of typing but offers great practice for those looking to increase their typing speed and accuracy.
Online Keyboarding Education – This is great for any skill level.