Please note you can also sign up to get a Mobile Hotspot if you do not have access to the internet at home, these devices use wifi to access the internet, to learn more CLICK HERE
Who can get one?
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older to place a hold or checkout a device.
- You must have a valid Romulus Public Library card and be in good standing.
May I return the Chromebook in the bookdrop or another library?
- No, Chromebooks must be returned directly to Romulus Public Library’s circulation desk
- This item cannot be returned to other libraries, ONLY Romulus Public Library
How long may I keep the Chromebook?
- The loan period is two weeks.
- Devices may not be renewed.
- Users will be limited to one device.
What if I break or lose the Chromebook or any of its associated components?
- You are responsible for loss or damage to the Chromebook or any of its contents.
- Any damage/or lost item(s) fees will be assessed based on the cost to replace the damaged or lost item(s).
These were purchased through a grant. Please help fulfil our promise and fill out the quick survey. Your response are valuable!
Funding is provided in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Library of Michigan.