Currently the Romulus Public Library has limited access. We have curbside pickup and you can make a computer appointment. To see more please checkout this link: Click Here
|Monday||10 am – 6 pm|
|Tuesday||10 am – 6 pm|
|Wednesday||10 am – 6 pm|
|Thursday||10 am – 6 pm|
|Friday||10 am – 6 pm|
|Saturday||11 am – 3 pm|
New Year’s Day
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Good Friday & Easter Saturday
Thanksgiving Eve – Close at 5 pm
Friday after Thanksgiving
New Year’s Eve
2019 State of the Library Address Video (For The State of the Library skip to the 15 minute mark)
Romulus Public Library Mission Statement
The Romulus Public Library provides resources and services to inform, educate, enlighten and entertain the members of its community and serves as a place for all to discover the joy of reading.
Adopted by the Romulus Library Board on February 5, 2015.
Romulus Public Library Core Value Statements
- Lifelong Discovery
- We provide programs and services that facilitate the exploration of personal interests and encourage lifelong discovery for people of all ages.
- We provide free and open access to library resources, programs and services which interest, inform and enlighten.
- Community Engagement
- We serve the community as a resource for information and a place to gather. Our involvement and leadership in the community are extended through partnerships with city departments, businesses, institutions and local organizations.
- We value our staff and work together as a team, treating each other with respect, integrity and fairness.
- Customer Service
- We are committed to meeting the needs of our patrons and providing the highest quality library service to all.
Approved by the Romulus Public Library Board on April 2, 2015.
What is the Value of Your Library?
Use the Library Use Value Calculator to find out how much the services of the Romulus Public Library mean to you.